Board of Supervisors
Building and Zoning
General District Court

Circuit Court
Treasurer’s  Office
Department of Social Services
Commissioner of Revenue

Commonwealth Attorney
Sheriff’s Department

King and Queen County Directory
Visit King and Queen
Contact Us

Building & Zoning


Single-Family Homes

The following forms are necessary if you wish to build a single-family home. They are in Acrobat (pdf) format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader currently installed on your computer, click here to install it.

Building/Zoning/E&S Application

VSMP General Permit Application

VSMP Fee Appliation

What is Stormwater Permitting all About?

Residential Performance Agreement


other useful forms and information


Back to top