Board of Supervisors
Building and Zoning
General District Court

Circuit Court
Treasurer’s  Office
Department of Social Services
Commissioner of Revenue

Commonwealth Attorney
Sheriff’s Department

King and Queen County Directory
Visit King and Queen
Contact Us

Building & Zoning


Storage Tank Installtion/Removal

The following form is necessary if you wish to make alterations or renovations to your home. It is in Acrobat (pdf) format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader currently installed on your computer, click here to install it.

Building/Zoning/Land Disturbance Application *This permit may also require a land disturbance permit if area of disturbance should be more than 2,500 sq. ft.

Note: State Water Control Law (VA Code §62.1-55.34:8 et seq.) and Regulation 9 VAC 25-580-10 et seq. contain notification and technical requirements applicable to undergound storage tanks (USTs or tanks) that are newly installed, upgraded, temporarily or permanently closed, or for which there has been a change in service.

You will also need to complete Form 7530-2 with Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) click here for more information and for your forms click here.


other useful forms and information


Back to top